• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Not sure if it is related

Forgive me for being whiny. I had nerve pain earlier. I have had stomach trouble also and I got emotional when watching a music video about fifty years of Country Music Association.

Cat-a-Tonic

Super Moderator
Ron, that sounds like a flare to me. I always get weirdly emotional in flares - things like, watching a commercial on TV (it had puppies in the commercial, not even sad puppies, just regular puppies, and that made me cry). Or the thought of calling my mom - not even actually calling her, just the thought of calling her, made me cry for some reason. You know what advice I'm going to say - call your doctor. At least have some bloodwork done to see what's going on. Feel better!

I've been emotional for weeks. Between the pain, inability to eat, and inability to take care of my son some days...I'm a basket case. I've spent many hours crying on the bathroom floor in pain begging God to fix me or kill me. It's no fun for sure.

Hi Ron

Not sure what meds you are on but the Humira & Entocort can make me emotional suddenly. The other morning out of the blue I just started really sobbing and my hubby wondered what had happened. Nothing triggered it, just one of those things.

Sometimes I find a good cry releases some of the tension. Also with what we all go through daily with this disease, I think at times we have earned a good cry!

As suggested, it might be worth getting your bloods checked - just for reassurance.

Look after yourself and all the best. :ghug: