• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

New to the Forum

Hey you guys. I'm a 29 year old male who was diagnosed with UC in 2009. (To be more specific Proctosigmoiditis with Crohn's Markers.) It's been a long depressing road that's for sure, and after years of withstanding the ups an downs flair-ups have to offer, I've at last found the right combination of meds/supplements. That's not to say that I'm symptom free or anything, but I at least now have some peace in life.
I should have joined a site like this years ago, but of course I stubbornly pushed through the pain and embarrassment on my own. Thinking back now I suppose it was the shame this disease that kept me alone and isolated. I'm sure many if not all of you can understand this, I mean what's more embarrassing then constantly running for the bathroom?
Anyway, I'm most definitely interested in posting and interacting with others who understand what it's like to live with this illness. Feel free to message me if your interested in chatting about Crohn's/UC.