• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Can't seem to catch a break

For the most part everything health wise is under control. It just seems like everything else is going to hell. Have to move to a different position at work because my customer pay numbers aren't high enough. Then to top it all off pull into my garage and I hear my car singing "whistling" at idle. While trying to narrow the issue down started my car back up but forgot my car was in gear and I kill the engine while it jerks forward into the bike tipping it over. Luckly it hit my license plate dents that and directly under the plate is the crash bumper so luckily all I hit on the bike was the foot peg. Just can't catch a break and I'm sick of it.

Cat-a-Tonic

Super Moderator
That has basically been my year, I can't catch a break either. The worst two things were that my grandpa died, and I had an awful flare-up that I'm still not out of. My first ever hospitalization, fun times. Wish I could hibernate until 2017, it's got to be better than this year!

I sure hope 2017 is a better year. I've been struggling with work demands, having to get documentation so I wouldn't get fired for frequent absences(was a pain and embarrassing thing I had to do),my 19 year old sister passed away and just the overwhelming feeling of not being well. It sucks being called lazy.

I sure hope 2017 is a better year. I've been struggling with work demands, having to get documentation so I wouldn't get fired for frequent absences(was a pain and embarrassing thing I had to do),my 19 year old sister passed away and just the overwhelming feeling of not being well. It sucks being called lazy.
I am sorry.