• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

New to diagnosis and forums

I've had IBS most of my 63 yrs. Only found out why 5 yrs ago.... food allergies....thought I was 'cured'.
In 2015 my 35 yr old daughter died of complications of crohn's.
Tuesday I was diagnosed with lymphocytic colitis.
Now what? I'm on my first round of budesonide. Swore id never go on this kind of drug.
Any suggestions

Welcome. I am sorry you have this disease but glad you found this forum. I am sorry about your daughter.

Last edited:

scottsma

Hello and welcome to the forum.My condolences on the very sad loss of your daughter.
It will make a lot of people sit up and take notice and not to take this awful disease for granted.I can't help with your enquiry but there's sure to be someone along soon who can.You will get lots of support,I can assure you.We have a "Diagnosed at 50 and over " thread which might be of interest to you.