• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Nothing Works

Hi
I have used Humira, Remicade with no effect.
Went on stage 3 clinical trial in March of 2016 and almost had to go on dialysis, my GFR was at 20, now at 30.
My creatinine was around 133 the day prior to first dose and within 7 days had gone to 176 and within 11 days to 189.
So no more drugs and inflamation has not been under control since my resection in 2013.
I guess I have no idea of where to go from here. I am not in any pain and apart from numerous bathroom trips that's the extent of my symptoms

Hi, hang in there, i am so sorry you are going through this. My heart aches for you, i understand the hurdles of this pain in the behind challenges.
I am not sure if this will help or not, but while you are trying to sort things, try your best to stay on top of your nutrition. Get your b12 checked if you can. Also sometimes after a resection d can be an after effect in the event you loose your valve between the small/large bowel.
I know it feels like a kick in the gut when you are trying and it fails, but stay strong and fight on. I will be praying that better days are just a hop skip and a jump away, the sooner the better ;)

Be well, God bless.