• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Hello!!!!

Just joined this forum.
Would love to just chat with others. I was diagnosed with crohn's 20 years ago now, Just wondering where in the world everyone is? I'm in the UK so far I've seen a lot of people on here are in the USA.
:dusty:

Howdy Charlotte, welcome to the group. I'm real new here too but I was just very recently diagnosed. I'm in New Mexico, USA. There some good people on here that will definitely have some good words for you. If you are comfortable doing it, you should make a signature that has some of your info like meds you've been on, what's worked and what hasn't, any other problems you may have, things like that.

cmack

Staff member
Charlotte,

We all add up to a huge group of supportive folks. Glad to have you on the team! I welcome any questions you may have.

your new teammate,

cmack

Last edited:
Hey! I'm from New Zealand. I have only recently been disgnosed (UC at this stage ) so I'm new here too, but finding everyone's wealth of information so helpful!