• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Recent diagnosis lifestyle

Hey guys, First of all this is a great community as I have been lurking here for years since I have suspected that something was wrong with my gut.

Today, after a colonoscopy and gastronomy I received this diagnosis:
Hiatial Hernia, ESOPHAGITIS, GASTRITIS AND DUODENTITIS.

I am relieved because now I can do things about it. My question to you lovely people, what lifestyle changes do I have to make?

I am freaking out as the constant pain has been driving me mad for years!

scottsma

Hi and welcome.What took you so long ? hahaha.I'm not familiar with your diagnosis but I'm sure someone will be along soon to help who has experience of it all.If you tap into the search box at the top of the page you're sure to get some info.from others who have posted regarding it.I know what you mean about being relieved you've got a result at last.
Most people are.Have a good day.

Thanks guys,

No medication yet but I was given a PPI (proprazolone or something) 2 weeks ago as I was hospitalised for the pain. I am seeing my GP today to discuss my diagnosis and what see what they can do for me!