• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Crohn's Disease After Surgery

Hello, everyone. I posted a survey on here that I am doing for a high school project a while back, but I realized it was too long and too difficult to complete so I shortened it by 16 questions and reworded some questions. If you were going to participate before, but had difficulty doing so, or if you never saw the thread, here is the link to the survey: www.surveymonkey.com/r/omega-3fattyacidsinthepost-operativestageofcrohnsdisease
The survey is for people who have Crohn's disease and have had surgery to remove a segment or segments of their GI tract. The purpose of the survey is to determine if the use of omega-3 fatty acids in the post-operative stage of Crohn's disease potentially delays recurrence. All responses are anonymous and it does not advertise, as its sole purpose is research. If you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you for your help and best wishes!