• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Question

Hi all!

Hope you're all well(ish) for people of our particular malady! [emoji6]

I was wondering if we have a specific forum for working with Crohn's and advice when issues arise etc? I had a brief look but couldn't see anything but I use an app (tapatalk) for this so not always convinced it displays everything!

Thanks in advance!
Soph

Cross-stitch gal

Staff member
Hi all!

Hope you're all well(ish) for people of our particular malady! [emoji6]

I was wondering if we have a specific forum for working with Crohn's and advice when issues arise etc? I had a brief look but couldn't see anything but I use an app (tapatalk) for this so not always convinced it displays everything!

Thanks in advance!
Soph
I'm afraid we don't really. Everybody just seems to post things all over the place as far as working goes. But, there are quite a few threads about those having problems or questions about that. Unfortunately, you've just gotta look for them. Some like mine, are in the members area so it's harder to see if googled. But, that's just me. I hope this helps at least some...

I'm afraid we don't really. Everybody just seems to post things all over the place as far as working goes. But, there are quite a few threads about those having problems or questions about that. Unfortunately, you've just gotta look for them. Some like mine, are in the members area so it's harder to see if googled. But, that's just me. I hope this helps at least some...

It does thank you :)