• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Frustrated

I'm having a rough day. My Crohns has flared up again. I forgot how bad it is. Right now I don't feel too bad. I can't get in sooner with my GI doc and it's a couple weeks away yet. My other doc is out of town. So we won't get a hold of him till next week!!! I'm desperate for meds. I guess I'll try to survive this weekend on Pepto Bismol.

Where is your CD located? Have you tried switching to an all liquid or formula diet to help ease things til the appt or the doc comes back? Some can do the diets with otc brands like boost, ensure or orgain.

Where is your CD located? Have you tried switching to an all liquid or formula diet to help ease things til the appt or the doc comes back? Some can do the diets with otc brands like boost, ensure or orgain.
I'm not exactly sure but I'm thinking it's in my small intestine. Thankfully the attack went away for now. I am trying eat a very bland diet. I do have some ensure on hand that I drink various times. Hopefully next week I one of my docs can get me on meds.