• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

New here, diagnosed five years ago.

Hello: I was diagnosed five years years ago and would like to connect with others who can relate to the disease. It's been hard getting people to understand the seriousness of it when conversations start with, "...but you don't LOOK sick." :shifty-t:

First symptoms were vague pains in my right side followed by burning eye sensations and loose bowel movements. I was "lucky" in that my diagnosis took only three months. Remicade has made things somewhat bearable, though it's mostly bollocks.

Looking forward to future chats!

Welcome. You have found a good place to come to. Feel free to come here anytime. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

I'm also on Remicade. My diagnosis was quick once I saw the GI and was hospitalized, took me three years because I thought I had a bad diet, eaten something bad, had an anxious belly.... welcome to the site. I've found it helpful and I'm not a social media personal at all.

Great information about everything CD related and people help with questions you have.