• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Currently unmedicated, in pain, wont see doc till tuesday..

Hello Everyone,

Happy thanksgiving weekend!

I am waiting to see my gastro doctor and family doctor on tuesday to get help with my crohns symptoms. I have had mild symptoms the last few months, but the last 3 weeks have been increasingly awful.

Last night my stomach pains in my lower right side have been getting worse, plus terrible terrible nausea, which kept me up alllllll night :(.

Ive been taking gravol ginger pills and tums, but they dont do much, and I dont know what else to do until i see the doctors on tuesday.

So, my question to you all is, what if anything can i do in the meantime? Does anyone know of anything i can take (Over the counter) or home remedies, just for the next day or so?

Hot baths have helped temporarily. Maybe taking tylenol would help some with the pain? Dont know if that would make it worse or not on my stomach.

Anyways, thank you for any and all advice.

Hope you all enjoy the holiday weekend!

-Mike