• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Having to choose between Humira, Stelara, or Cimzia...

Hi guys. I've recently fallen out of remission for Crohn's and my Pentasa isn't cutting it anymore so my doctor wants me to choose Humira, Stelara, or Cimzia. I was only given the names of them since it was left in a voice mail, and am currently researching the side effects and the long term out comes, but was curious if any of you guys have tried more than one of the 3 and could tell me your opinion?

Thank you so much, this has been a really emotionally draining and stressful day.

I am sorry for your stress. For me personally, Cimzia did the best so far. It eventually wore off. Everyone is different. I wish you the best. Let us know how you are doing.

I would actually not do one of those at first. Remicade is the most effective biologic, and has been around the longest.