• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Struggling with crohns disease and others

Hello everyone,

I am new to this site. I was diagnosed with crohn's disease of the small bowl in 2010. It was a long and painful struggle years after that, dealing with the crohns pain and joint pain that came with it. I received asacol as my main treatment. for a while was doing ok managing everything ok until 2015 when things got worse and i had to go on Humira with didnt do good for my kindey so my doctor put me off of it. Now I've just started my first treatment for inflextra this past friday. Still waiting to see how that helps since its only been a few days.
Recently last year I was diagnosed with interstitial cystitis( which my urologist said is common in people with crohns) and had to have an emergency surgery during my cystoscopy procedure because they found several ulcers. to make matters even worse i was diagnosed this year with, degenerative disc disease(L-4 degenerated L-5 slightly herniated pinching a nerve in my left leg.) , osteoarthritis of the right and left hip. And now i have a painful lump under my bellybutton that burns and stings sometimes and no doctor can identify what it is and can't find anything on my ct scans.
Is there anyone else that is suffering from other things do to their crohns or have more than one health issue along with the crohns because all of this has been so stressful and hard these past few months.:drink:

Omg I feel so bad for you it's already kinda difficult for ppl to cope with crohns and having more complications makes it worse
Wishing u all the best
Hope u recover soon