12-26-2017, 08:45 AM   #1
Sophabulous

My Support Groups:
Recipe Book

Hi all

So after months of debating whether to get one I asked for a juicer for Christmas and Santa has delivered!

Iíve been looking through some of the recipes on here which are great! I was wondering if anyone can recommend a recipe book they swear by? I donít want to get stuck in having the same thing every day, but I need a little guidance as to what works well together and what to avoid as Iím a complete noob!

Thanks in advance

Currently taking Azathioprine 100mg, Esomeprazole 40mg, B12 Injections and various supplements. Azathioprine failing so awaiting next steps
01-08-2018, 04:22 PM   #2
CallieS

Hi Sophabulous, just wondering if you've found any good juicing recipes? I also bought a juicer recently, and saw the recipes in the juicing forum, but I'd also love a "go-to" place for recipes helpful for IBD. Much of the recipes I've found online seem to be more for fun than for healing.

Have fun with juicing! I love it so far!!
01-11-2018, 08:12 PM   #3
Sophabulous

My Support Groups:
Hi Sophabulous, just wondering if you've found any good juicing recipes? I also bought a juicer recently, and saw the recipes in the juicing forum, but I'd also love a "go-to" place for recipes helpful for IBD. Much of the recipes I've found online seem to be more for fun than for healing.

Have fun with juicing! I love it so far!!

Hi there! I havenít even used my juicer yet lol!! Iím going to order a recipe book and just go from there I think. If it tastes bearable then thatís a start, I can always amend the ingredients from there once I know more.

Looking forward to getting started. Let me know if you come up with anything