• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Life with Crohn's

I am 43 and was diagnosed with the disease when I was 17. I have had 5 small bowel resections and have been on every drug known to man. I have been reading this forum for sometime now and realize how helpful this place can be. I've read so many people's personal struggles that I had to officially join. I couldn't sit back and not interact. I have enjoyed and look forward to getting to know all of you that have taken time out of your busy life's to post your battles and victories with this disease. Reading your stories makes me feel so much better knowing I am not alone. I look forward to getting to know as many if you as I can. I hope I can help as well. Sincerely

I am 43 and was diagnosed with the disease when I was 17. I have had 5 small bowel resections and have been on every drug known to man. I have been reading this forum for sometime now and realize how helpful this place can be. I've read so many people's personal struggles that I had to officially join. I couldn't sit back and not interact. I have enjoyed and look forward to getting to know all of you that have taken time out of your busy life's to post your battles and victories with this disease. Reading your stories makes me feel so much better knowing I am not alone. I look forward to getting to know as many if you as I can. I hope I can help as well. Sincerely
Welcome. Come here anytime .

Welcome, really glad you joined.
5 small bowel resections? wow, that sounds really tough. Would be glad to hear more of your story.