Crohn's Disease Forum » Your Story » Ayurvedic treatment for crohns

02-18-2018, 11:26 AM   #1
Naga

Ayurvedic treatment for crohns

Hi all, i am suffering from crohns disease. Earlier i got treated with english medicine and right now i am using homeopathy. But i heard that there is no complete cure from both of them. Where as ayurveda completly cures it. Can someone help me with their experience if had any and also let me know the best and affordable place to visit any ayurvedic centre for treatment. I am from hyderabad, south india.
02-18-2018, 02:30 PM   #2
ronroush7
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
Welcome. At this point, there is no man made treatment that cures the disease. You might go on the Treatment section of this forum and ask advice about ayurvedic treatment. I wish you the best.
02-19-2018, 11:56 AM   #3
Lisa
Adminstrator

My Support Groups:
Hello Naga and welcome to the forum. At this time there is no cure for Crohn's unfortunately. Different types of treatment may help, and as everyone is different, different treatments help to put people into remission for varying time periods.

There may be some members here who have been helped by the treatment you are looking for, hopefully someone will be able to share their experience.

30 plus years and counting with UC/Crohn's!
on remicade since 11/05

While my experiences may not be what everyone has had- I feel it is worthwhile to share any and all experiences that may be beneficial to others.
02-22-2018, 12:26 AM   #4
Lynda Lynda
Bee Keeper 🐝

My Support Groups:
Naga, that sounds like something I may want to research. Thanks for sharing.

Crohn's Disease Forum » Your Story » Ayurvedic treatment for crohns