02-24-2018, 04:36 PM   #1
Vladi

Fissure pain

About a year ago I had a sever rectal pain. The pain was kind of come and go pain and used to worsen with a single cough or movement. Ive had similar problems before but that time the pain was intolerable so I went to see my rectal surgeon Dr.Fulmes. After examining me he told me I had a large fissure. Since I had fissures before I thought that the treatment would be ointment, drinking plenty of fluids and weeks for complete recovery instead of that Dr. Fulmes preformed a procedure on me administered only at his office and in one session I was healed. I wish Id never have these problems again and want to thank Dr. Fulmes for his professionalism, understanding and compassion. I wish Id met him earlier.
02-24-2018, 04:55 PM   #2
ronroush7
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
About a year ago I had a sever rectal pain. The pain was kind of come and go pain and used to worsen with a single cough or movement. Ive had similar problems before but that time the pain was intolerable so I went to see my rectal surgeon Dr.Fulmes. After examining me he told me I had a large fissure. Since I had fissures before I thought that the treatment would be ointment, drinking plenty of fluids and weeks for complete recovery instead of that Dr. Fulmes preformed a procedure on me administered only at his office and in one session I was healed. I wish Id never have these problems again and want to thank Dr. Fulmes for his professionalism, understanding and compassion. I wish Id met him earlier.
Thanks for sharing. I wish you the best.

Diagnosed in 1990. On Humira, Imuran, Gabapentin, Colestipol, Synthroid, Lialda. Resection in April of 2010. Allergic to Remicade, Penicillin, Flagyl, Doxycycline. Thyroid issues and psoriasis and neuropathy and mild cerebral palsy. Mild arthritis in my lower back.