• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Bad weekend

I was feeling so good Tue Wed Thur but Fri and still now it hits me again. I try so hard to ignore the pain & nausea but it's so hard. My husband took me on a long drive to the hillcountry which we love. He works on weekends sometimes and my son wants to stay with grandma so when I'm alone I really don't eat or drink. I force myself but all it does is make me sicker and throw up and sometimes feels like it won't stop coming up. Then acid comes out. To the point where I'm crying and throat is killing me, & stomach hurts worse. I try cleaning watching lifetime movies sitting on patio listenin listening to music playn my games. But it doesn't help. Try take naps. But the pain wakes me up. Sometimes I think why me?? What did I do to deserve this?? Why am I being punished?? Then I blame myself for never going to Dr or ever being bulimic when younger.

Me 2. But all we can do is move foward and live our lives the best way we can. Spend time with friends & family. And do our best not let this take us down. Like my son says, " mommy may the force be with you"😊.