• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Sinuses

curlywurly

Hi All,
This is getting very wacky because quite recently I have had antibiotics for acute Sinusitis and one side of my nose is permanently swollen, also I seem more sensitive to perfumes and chemicals.

Hi, Curlywurly, are you on remicade by any chance I am on this and there is a side effect of more upper respiratory infections. I had loads last year basically went 6 months without totally getting rid of it. I have had a good year so far this year with the sinuses, they are not playing up but they have cut my infusion rate from 6 weekly to 8 weekly so I think that has made the difference. Hope you recover from this infection soon.

curlywurly

Hi Bobbet
I am at present not on any meds for the Crohn's just BP Asthma & Acid reflux. I have had Sibo just before xmas I was on Rifixmin for two weeks