• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Would like to share an IBD Blog

Hi there,
I've had IBD for 16 years, and have been blogging about it as of late. My hope is to share my experiences with other patients to help them get past any sense of shame or embarrassment often associated with Crohn's and Colitis. It's been really helpful for me to write about my experiences, and I hope it's as helpful for others to read and share their own stories. Please check it out and let me know what you think:
http://www.lilcrohnsie.blogspot.com

Haven't had a chance to read through it yet (I'll get back to ya when I do!), but I wanted to say that I think it's a great idea and thanks for sharing. Oh, and welcome to the forum!

Crohn's 35

Inactive Account
Shadycat said:
Haven't had a chance to read through it yet (I'll get back to ya when I do!), but I wanted to say that I think it's a great idea and thanks for sharing. Oh, and welcome to the forum!
Ditto...later and WELCOME!

Welcome Li'l Crohnsie, I checked out your blog site and its like a diary. Great idea and I think it will help you keep track of how things are going with your CD and will also help others see that life with Crohns can be manageable.

Thanks for sharing.