• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

New

Crohn's 35

Inactive Account
Hello there, you are in here ok, now you just have to tell us your story, about your life of Crohns. Welcome!!!

new

Having hard time learning to use this site. Anyway im 43 male just found out had crohns back in Dec. I was told that i most likely had Crohns for years before. I have been doing well so far....

Crohn's 35

Inactive Account
You are posting on here no problem, what kind of Meds are you on?

Can anyone computer literate help him...cause I ain't lol.

Hi Ed! :welcome:
I was also diagnosed with crohn's just ~6 weeks ago at 43 years. I think typically it's discovered in teens or 20s. I too could have had this brewing for decades I guess, but it's just now showing its evil self.

You'll get familiar with using the site - it's a great resource for info and tips. Great people with their own stories and experiences.

Good Luck!

farm

Captain Insaneo
Welcome. Your problem is that you are from NC! Just kidding, I'm in NC also.
Stokes County matter of fact. I'll help you all I can.

Welcome! Glad you joined us. I never used my computer except for looking up things and e-mail I also type very slow and can't spell good . thought I would give it a try and this forum has helped me very much everyone is so nice and help me with questions weather its about my disease or the computer they help step by step. I'm still learning, Hope to hear more about you.

farm

Captain Insaneo
Hey Ed,
We've talked several times via E-mail. I hope you are doing well and still lurking around here.

soupdragon69

ele mental leprechaun
Hi Ed!

Hope you are getting to grips with the site a bit more now. Also that you are managing ok on the crohns (if that's what you have) front too.

Try and tell us a bit more about yourself. Ask away too and we will try to help any way we can ok?

Looking forward to seeing you around more.