• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

My supplement list....

This is what is in my "If there was a war/natural disaster medical box" It is a fishing tackle box that I am getting more tackle boxes to accopmany it. It will have about 4x the stuff of a first aid kit... All of my medcine... All of my supplments....

It will probably go into a dufffle bag if needed for transport... Again the "box" is still being made but I already have all of my supplments.

I thought I was gonna have a hard time remembering what I take (and I do have a hard time rememebering sometimes) then I remembered thats why I have a supplement journal that lists what meds/supplements I take, how many, dosage, and at what time I take this stuff...

Basicly it is just like the list a nurse keeps track of all your stuff on at the hospital.
Except I'm the nurse/patient in this case...

Okay this list is shorter and sweeter meds list

Prednisone (taken as 30mg in mornining, +25 mg around 8-12 hours later) 55mg tablets

Pentasa 500 mg pills x 2 at a time, taken 4 times daily... Total 8 pills 2000 mg of pentasa

Zoloft 100 mg x 1 every 12 or so hours so = 200 mg per day tablet

Protonix 40 mg taken at about 10 am or so everyday... caplet

Fosamax 70mg taken once a week tablet

Taken as I feel like it meds

Darvocet N 100 tablets (every 4-6 hours for pain its just tylenol with a very very minor synthetic narcotic) (also it does not slow down or block the intestines)

Phenergan (anti-nausea and an antihistamine?!?!?) take as needed for nause every 4-6 hours

Restorell (valium based) 30 mg taken 1 pill at bed time if needed (laughs I take 4 and they still just make a lil drowsy)

Ativan .5 mg taken as I feel like it

Ativan 1 mg taken as I feel like it...

I try not to take more than 2 mg of atavain in a one hour period because anymore and your body won't be able to process it and it will just slwoly build up in the blood or slowly get filtered out or both....

New wonder drug that WILL actually make me sleep if I want to... It shuts down the frontal lobe of the brain kinda of giving you a temporary lobadomy....

Called Seroquel I have 25 mg, 100mg, and 200 mg... No I did not buy this.. this stuff is expensive I get free sample of this from my doc thank god.... As to how much I take to get me to sleep of this stuff... Dunno yet...

These dosages are listed by pill... Again this is just the pill strenght and ingredents of the pills I take I do not take these pills everyday these are just all the pills I have in my own personal supplment section... Later on I will list how much and what I take and why I take it.... (Be patient it's gonna be a few days on this) So keep checking for updates.... This list is a good bit longer but I'm going to take a nap...

Mega Men Multivitamen (called both Tablet and Caplet) depends on when it was made.....
http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2133771&cp=2108478&parentPage=family
Go to Prodcut info it won't let me directly link...

Vitamen D 400 IU (as Ergocalciferol)

Vitamen K (as Phytonadione)

Calcimate Plus 800
http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2133500 (go to product info)
GNC Pro Performance® Super Sports Enzyme
http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2149834 (go to product info)

Betaine Hydrochloride/Pepsin (BHL 324mg) (Pepsin 120mg)

DHA/EPA blend (Docosahexaenoic Acid 250mg)/(Eicosapentaenoic Acid 100mg) they are the omega 3 fatty acids you need. They are found in fish...

Flaxseed Oil 1000mg (made of (an omega 3)alpha-linolenic acid 550mg, (omega 6) Linoliec Acid 144mg, (an omega 9) Oleic Acid 165mg, and Palmatic Acid 54mg)

Royal Jelly Softgels 125mg (full of lots of micronutrients) FYI only thing the queen bee eats

MSM (Methylsulfonyl-methane) 1000mg capsules

Timed Released (d-Glucosamine Hydrochloride 500mg/Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium 400mg) tablets

FOCUS FORMULA (this is the product name) it is a blend of various brain nutrients

Nature's Way® Orchard Fruits™ (basicly its just a complex of dried fruits so I can get some more antioxidents) I don't ever eat fruit...

Last edited: