• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Thank god

M

mgonza29

It feels great to see people who actually know first hand what I'm going through. I was diagnosed with UC though my mother insisted to get a second opinion as always :tongue: I had told the next doctor that I had a bump on the top of my butt after he described that as being a symptom of Chrohn's (possibly a fistula). he recommended another colonoscopy.:(
so for now I'm not sure which of the two I have but thank you for all opening up and sharing your stories, it helps out a lot!

Crohn's 35

Inactive Account
Welcome to the forum! I am glad your mom is persistant. Alot of people let a simple or first diagnosis they hear and accept it as is and they suffer so many more complications and then becomes harder to control. It is one of the harder diseases to diagnose and a colonoscopy is a very good place to start. There is alot of advice here and experiences of some we share and some who can share with you. Let us know what your scope reveals. Glad you found us.:)

Astra

Hi mgonza
and welcome

glad you found us, lots of advice and support for you
besta luck
Joan xx