• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

I get annoyed easy

I k ow they say to surround yourself with people you love and that. But for the life of me I don't understand why people at the dinner table or family gatherings annoy me then i get angry and do stupid shit and people laugh at me lime a dick do others get this way i know i should control it better i remove myself from the table and that but still have a hard time with tbis

I can not stand stupidity. I do not care if it's my coworkers, my family, my g/f, or my g/f's family.
I have gotten to the point that I have openly tape recorded my family and made them listen to it the next day.
I'm to the point that I just walk away if it gets to bad.
I found that once I was open about not wanting to be around stupid and they know i will just leave it has gotten better. I even park to where they can not block me in and I have a way out even if I have to park down the street. I also drive my self and don't ride with them so i'm not trapped. If someone wants to ride with me I tell them when I'm ready to go they get a 2 minute notice to get in the car or they will be left to find there own ride.