• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

I'm always gassy, I have problems with defecation and nausea

Hi... it's been over 5 years struggling with this. I'm still undiagnosed. On the paper everything is fine, but in reality I'm always sick. I'm always gassy - all the time - no matter what I eat; I experience nausea and I often have problems with bowel movements. Sometimes diarrhea, sometimes constipation, sometimes both mixed, sometimes I am relatively fine.

I've been to a few doctors and hospitals but to no avail. I had endoscopy, colonoscopy, ultrasonography, tomography, blood tests, stool and urine tests, allergy and intolerance tests.

As I said, I am super gassy all the time no matter what I eat. To the point that I cut most contact with people and avoid meetings, travels that take longer than an hour, two. It's pathetic. I've been on various diets including vegan.

I thought it could be candida but no tests showed that. I have white coat on tongue but doctors didn't really care about it. The doctor prescribed me fluconazone and nystatine just to be sure. Nothing changed.

I took pyrantelum and albendazole just in case, but didn't help.

Endoscopy showed I have slight oesophaegal erosions. Other than that I seem to be totally fine (on paper).

Help, guys, I'm so exhausted. There is no way I can get a job or basically live life like this.